Our Greatest Asset
Our goal is to provide affordable, high-quality healthcare services to our community with consistency and compassion. When you join Memorial Hospital of Gardena as a nurse, you will discover opportunities to learn, grow and contribute as a nursing professional.
Our nursing staff is critical to our success. We strive to create a friendly, safe environment where you can grow as a professional and provide quality care to your patients. We are culturally family-oriented and believe in personal referrals, including promoting within to sustain a close-knit atmosphere.
Continue reading below to learn more about our commitment to nurses.
Our Commitment to Nurses
At Memorial Hospital of Gardena, our commitment is to help you continually grow as a professional. We do this through a variety of recognition programs and educational opportunities designed to help nurses advance in their careers. We place no limit on how far our nurses can go in our organization. We are proud and fortunate to have nurses in top leadership roles, so you can count on being valued and understood when you join our nursing team.
Our nurses enjoy their work environment for a number of reasons:
- We have a professional practice model where staff RNs participate on committees.
- We allow flexible scheduling.
- We offer competitive salaries and a variety of incentive programs.
- We provide educational opportunities, including free CEs and tuition reimbursement programs.
- We celebrate nurses in many ways. In fact, we devote a whole week to recognizing and thanking our nurses.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our priority. Several additional safety procedures and mandatory use of protective equipment policies have been implemented around the hospital to protect staff and patients from the health risk COVID-19 represents.