We're here 24/7 to serve the
people of Gardena, making a
positive impact on our patients'
health and the well-being of our
COVID-19 Vaccine Virtual Waiting Room
If you're a LA County Resident reserve your spot today.
HOSPITAL VISITOR UPDATE—August 5, 2021
In compliance with the State of California Public Health Officer Order issued Aug. 5, all visitors to our hospital will be required to show:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR
- Documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test where the specimen collection occurred within 72 hours before each visit and for which the test results are available at the time of entry to the facility. This applies to unvaccinated and partially vaccinated individuals.
Visitors may use either PCR testing or antigen testing. Any PCR or antigen test used must either have Emergency Use Authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or be operating per the Laboratory Developed Test requirements by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
If you need to access a digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record, please check out https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/ or to review some frequently asked questions, visit https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/faq.
All visitors are required to wear masks.
Note that our hospital is restricting our visitation policy as follows:
- Only 1 adult visitor is allowed per patient during regular visitation hours, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- No children are allowed inside the hospital at this time.
- No visitors allowed in COVID patient rooms unless the patient is at the end of life.
Our hospital staff are monitoring the situation closely, and we will update information here as needed. We remain committed to the safety of our patients, our staff and the community we serve.
"Our top priority is to care for our neighbors and community. We strive to provide the very best, cost-effective care possible, and are honored to care for the health of those around us. We are your neighborhood hospital, and we are ready and waiting to partner together."
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Explore Our Services
Our Local Network
Caring for Our Community
- 46,745 annual ER visits
- More than 170 physicians
- 349+ employees
Our hospital has served our community for more than 60 years, and the employees and medical staff here are passionate about providing high-quality care.
COVID-19 Testing Information
Is COVID-19 Testing Available at the Hospital?
We offer COVID-19 testing for emergency room patients who:
- have symptoms
- have been in close contact with an infected person
- meet other qualifying criteria
Please keep in mind that general testing may be available through your primary care physician.